• General Carrera Province, Aysén Region, Chile
• 3,114 acres
• Patagonian pampa climate with an average of 300 days of sunshine a year
• Average annual precipitation: 12 in.
• A public road that traverses the Southern half of the property.
• A private access road that runs West-North.
• World-class fly-fishing
• Horseback riding
• Kayaking, white-water rafting
• Abuts the Lago Jeinimeni National Reserve.
• Located at the confluence of the Jeinimeni and Las Nieves rivers.
• 1 mile of riverfront along the Jeinimeni River
• 2 miles of riverfront along the Las Nieves River.
• Includes Flamingo Lake (1000 ft2).
• Open pampas
• Pockets of native Southern Beech forest.
• Fauna: Flamingo, Black-necked Swan, Andean Condor, Black-Chested Eagle, Guanaco
• Fishing available from property: Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout
• Potential for tourist lodge and/or operation.
• For more information, please contact: