Trout Unlimited and Patagonia Sur
The Patagonia Sur Reserves welcomes TU Members
We welcome every guest with unparalleled personalized service and outdoor activities in one of the most dramatic, beautiful, and pristine places on Earth.
Whether you’re an avid angler, a family traveling with children, outdoor enthusiasts, or a group of adventurous friends seeking a meaningful vacation, our two intimate Melimoyu and Valle California Reserves offer you the very best of Patagonia, from the Andes to the Pacific.
A trip to The Patagonia Sur Reserves is more than just a fabulous vacation. Patagonia Sur’s comprehensive commitment to conservation and sustainable tourism will be evident from the moment you arrive. You and your family will have the opportunity to participate in our many conservation initiatives to protect the flora, fauna, and culture of Patagonia.
- Conservation-oriented eco-tourism experiences at its two "best of the best" properties in Chilean Patagonia—the Valle California Reserve and Melimoyu Reserve—each of which encompasses extraordinary highlights that are unique in the world.
- Travel to pristine coastal areas, scenic river valleys, spectacular lake frontages, soaring glacier-covered volcanoes, majestic fjords, verdant forests, and unspoiled wildlife habitats.
- Guests will enjoy private, beautifully appointed accommodations on with delectable meals prepared by professional chefs and accompanied by the finest Chilean wines.
- Patagonia Sur is known for its wide variety of scenic outdoor activities led by world-class guides including: unparalleled fly fishing with helicopter access to some of the world's best-kept fishing secrets (including access to the world's largest brook trout), horseback riding, mountain biking, nature walks and hiking, white water rafting and float trips, bird watching, community and conservation projects, plus sea safaris featuring blue whales, sea lions and penguins.
- 7-night all-inclusive stays are priced at $7,725 per person, double occupancy. Arrival and departure days are Wednesdays and Saturdays. Charter flights and helicopter tour are included.
Visit The Patagonia Sur Reserves website to discover what we're all about, and then contact Reservations@PatagoniaSur.com to book your trip today.
TU is going green with Patagonia Sur Carbon Offsets:
Trout Unlimited is working to become more sustainable and will be planting the "Trout Unlimited Forest" in Patagonia to offset its corporate carbon footprint.
Through its Reforestation & Biodiversity Project, Patagonia Sur is planting millions of native-species trees on degraded lands in Patagonia, Chile. These trees remove carbon dioxide from the atmosphere, thereby helping to fight the threat posed by climate change.
- Because TU is an organization that works with ecosystems already being affected by climate change, making this tangible demonstration of a commitment to climate neutrality is a significant step in the right direction.
- Click here to watch a video and learn more about our Reforestation and Biodiversity project and be sure to offset your own carbon footprint.
Patagonia Sur is excited about the possibility that this new partnership with TU will foster open dialogue between the two organizations on conservation science and action, eco-tourism, and sustainable land use issues. For example, Patagonia Sur is investing in long-term aquatic and terrestrial research in the Melimoyu Bay by creating the Melimoyu Ecosystem Research Institute (MERI). A large portion of the research already being carried out revolves around fish monitoring, tagging and tracking. There are numerous opportunities for Patagonia Sur and TU to collaborate on research efforts in Melimoyu and elsewhere.